This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Kenworthy's Chambers - 12 Months - October 2019
Name of chambers:
Head of Chambers:
Address of chambers:
Arlington House, Bloom Street
Chambers website address:
Main practice area:
Family; Immigration; Civil; Public law; Costs; Employment; Housing and social welfare; Education; Crime
Public access work; Mediation; Pro bono
Number of junior tenancies (in the last three years):
Number of pupillages:
Financial support level:
£12,000 - £19,999
7 February 2019 at 11:00 AM
Pupillage start date:
12 month pupillage
IMPORTANT: Due to an administrative error. this vacancy is a resubmitted version of an old vacancy for Kenworthy's Chambers, rather than a newly created vacancy. As a result, this vacancy has been withdrawn and a new one has been posted. Please ensure that any prospective application for pupillage at Kenworthy's Chambers goes through the vacancy reference NPG050/19/1650, which may be found at the following link https://applications.pupillagegateway.com/vacancies/view/1650.
Kenworthy's are advertising for a Pupillage due to commence on the 1st October 2019 for General Common Law. Chambers are dedicated to excellence and client care and delivering the highest standard of advice and advocacy at a National level.
The following questions will form the Pupillage Application Questionnaire section
of the application form for this pupillage vacancy. These are included here to allow
you to prepare in advance.
- BC1 - Why do you wish to become a barrister? (200 words)
- BC3 - Give reasons for your choice of chambers. (200 words)
- BC2 - What areas of practice are you interested in and why? (200 words)
- BC4 - Why do you believe you will make a good barrister? In your answer, please identify any relevant experiences or skills that you believe may help you in your career. (200 words)
- BC5 - Please identify any additional experiences / skills gained that you believe may help you in your career. (200 words)
- What do you consider to be essential to become a successful Barrister? (100 words)
To apply, please click on the Apply Online link below and then complete the online application form.