This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Iscoed Chambers - 2019 & 2020
Name of chambers:
Head of Chambers:
Elwen Evans QC
Address of chambers:
86 St Helen's Road
Chambers website address:
Criminal; Civil; Family; Employment
Wales & chester
Number of junior tenancies (in the last three years):
Number of pupillages:
Financial support level:
£12,000 - £19,999
11 February 2019 at 11:00 AM
Pupillage start date:
12 month pupillage
Iscoed Chambers is a common law set based in Swansea with work throughout Wales and further afield . We are looking for pupils with good academic results and also strong personalities to join us.
The following questions will form the Pupillage Application Questionnaire section
of the application form for this pupillage vacancy. These are included here to allow
you to prepare in advance.
- BC1 - Why do you wish to become a barrister? (200 words)
- BC4 - Why do you believe you will make a good barrister? In your answer, please identify any relevant experiences or skills that you believe may help you in your career. (200 words)
- BC5 - Please identify any additional experiences / skills gained that you believe may help you in your career. (200 words)
- BC2 - What areas of practice are you interested in and why? (200 words)
- BC3 - Give reasons for your choice of chambers. (200 words)
To apply, please click on the Apply Online link below and then complete the online application form.